Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, July 9, 2010

Deer Watch




Finally I was in the right place at the right time with the camera and the back door open to get a picture of our deer coming through the garden. After munching on the low hanging willow branches the deer moved to the gap in the hedge, looked me straight in the eye, thought, "I know you probably haven't got your act together to get a photo", and sauntered out of the garden. Next challenge is to get some video and upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!