Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blair's Mills Picnic

Determined to get on our bikes Sara and I cycled to Blair's Mills 14 miles from the farm, with the promise that the boys would pick us up in the truck. It was a hard ride through very pretty farm land and we saw some interesting road kill of a black and yellow snake. Alexander wanted to take it home in the back of the truck. As Sara and I were riding in the back of the truck the snake stayed on the road!

Had a lovely picnic by a stream relaxing, eating and generally feeling good about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!