Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fishing and Frogs!



Never have enjoyed fishing or touching wet animals before but who can resist wading in a stream with a child who is expert at catching crayfish, or craw daddies in this strange version of English! Our bucket was soon full of the crayfish, minnows and our prize catch, a frog. Well I say "our", my net seemed to have the most enormous hole in it that no-one else could see so that everything I caught escaped.

Heeding warnings of snappy turtles and bear prints found recently in the muddy bank we stayed in the shallows and an hour and a half later returned to the farm. We released our catch before we left but I am sure Mark has ideas of sending me back down to catch crayfish for the grill one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!