Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Sunday, September 12, 2010

American Hair Cut

If you have read previous entries you will know I had a pretty drastic experience with a Spanish hairdresser. To continue the excitement I decided to get my hair cut and coloured in Orbisonnia at "Primpin' with Style." Well at least this hairdresser spoke English albeit with a funny accent! I am pleased to report that despite her Attention Deficit Disorder, (could have been a disaster) everything went well and I am the proud owner of a full set of highlights and a smart new hair cut all for 50 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!