Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Saturday, September 18, 2010

From this to That!





After a dog walk across the fields of Duns Tew we gathered a bag of Willow Bank windfalls, (well we knocked them off the tree with a broom). Back home I set about turning them into apple sauce for the winter and all those joints of roast pork that we might eat between now and next Autumn. After about an hour of peeling and a further hour of cooking I had nine jars of sauce labelled and stored. Next challenge blackberry and apple jam but that requires another bag of windfalls! Guess I'll have to walk the dog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!