Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, December 17, 2010

Knitted Angel




Our Christmas tree was looking rather elegant with bone china ornaments, Victorian candle lights and our White House Christmas collection decorations, sent every year by a friend in Washington DC. What was missing was an angel or fairy. So I knitted one. This has spoilt the look slightly but will become, I am sure, a family heirloom if it makes it through the holiday without Mark removing and burning it!

Anyway thought it deserved a mention particularly as knitting photos have been scarce recently. This is because most of my knitting has been for Christmas presents. Nieces and nephews be afraid, very afraid! Godchildren needn't panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!