Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scout Cam Update



For the last week the scout cam has been pointing down the garden from the pear tree. Not really a good position for wildlife I have discovered but fantastic for pictures of the willow blowing in the wind, all 856 of them! Two photos of wildlife, next door's cat and this surprised deer! Am going to set up a ground feeder on the patio and see what we get there over the next week. Would really like a badger and some hedgehogs but I guess the latter will still be hibernating at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!