Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, February 11, 2011

Birds of The Gambia!





Ok not a very impressive start to my bird record but without my friend Jude(I hope you are reading) this is the most I can do at the moment. Lots of pied crows circling over the hotel and egrets walking about in the gardens. Maybe not this exact one (taken from the Internet) but some sort of egret. Hoping when we get to the smaller hotels we have booked will be able to spot smaller and more colourful birds in the gardens. Still it's a change from blue tits and robins on the bird feeders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!