Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Monday, April 4, 2011

Basket Making from recycled materials.




Watch out I have been learning how to weave baskets out of old glossy magazines and wire. Had a lovely afternoon with friends rolling paper and tying knots to create sustainable baskets. After three hours had something that would contain something though it was a little lopsided! Expect an Easter basket to be landing on your doorstep soon. Thought I'd let you know what it is now so you're not taken by surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!