Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, June 17, 2011

Brooklyn Museum


There was a terrific thunderstorm last night, the morning started wet, humid and quite overcast. After waiting for the sun to break out we decided to visit the Brooklyn Museum not far from Prospect Park. The building was beautiful inside and out and unlike yesterday we seemed to have the place to ourselves. My favourite floor consisted of houses from different periods of American history completely reconstructed and furnished. This weird bedroom reminded me of Miss Haversham as the bed was piled high with wedding items including a very large cake. I put that in for Charlotte who has been studying the novel at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!