Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turn right to the First Class Lounge please!


I am sat typing this in the lounge with a glass of champagne and a stash of luxury magazines. What bliss, could just do this for the next ten weeks! Mark has already put his watch onto American time and is snoozing lightly in a comfortable leather armchair. Can't quite make up my mind whether to have a cup of tea or more bubbles!
Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!