Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vamoose!

The Gold Vamoose bus leaves Arlington at 8.45am and takes four and a half hours to take you right to the centre of New York City. The journey was uneventful and again we were very comfortable in extra roomy seats with free water,newspapers and Wifi. I watched the scenery go by but the interstate we were on was not that beautiful and the WOW moment didn't come until Mark woke me and filling the window was the New York skyline. One very bumpy cab ride later and we were at our hotel, first thing I did was to put the kettle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!