Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Saturday, July 2, 2011

Doughnuts, pedicures and pooltime.

Today has been really hot and April and I started the day with breakfast with friends at Dunkin' Donuts! Toe nails polished an hour later and we hit the grocery store to stock up for the long weekend. This afternoon we baked by the pool, read, cooled off in the pool and then baked again! April has also given me a quick baseball lesson in readiness for the 4th July game. Test tomorrow! Sounds like a cross between rounders and cricket to me but that might be a gross over simplification of the national game! Mind you don't get cricket either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!