Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Monday, July 25, 2011

Icy Strait Point


After a day and a half and two nights sailing we arrived at Icy Strait Point and our first opportunity to get off board. We took a small tender to this quaint collection of shops and a museum in an old canning factory which orginally employed hundreds in the salmon canning process. Just my sort of thing if you understand my fish phobia! However I had no problem shopping and bought a few local souvenirs and a few made in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!