Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, July 8, 2011

Mount Harmon Plantation House


Feeling confident in our navigation capabilities now we have the GPS Mark decided to take a side tour from our main route to this beautiful plantation house. I must admit I was a little sceptical when 2 miles down a bumpy drive lined with trees and not recognised by Mr GPS we still hadn't arrived but I guess that's plantation wealth for you, being able to afford a great big long driveway. The house was spectacular from the outside and was sat high on a mound overlooking a large lake to the back and the bay to the front. Orginally tobacco was grown here but the property was donated to the nation in 1974 and is looked after by an historical society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!