Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pennsylvania Dutch Food


Pennsylvania Dutch food is heavy, Germanic, filling fuel. I guess that's what you need after a hard days work on the farm. We wanted to try it, well I did, so Gordon sent us in the direction of The Family Cupboard restaurant.
I had beef and barley soup, salad and pot, pie chicken. Not a pie as we know it but made with sheets of pasta floating in broth with chicken and vegetables. Mark had pork and kraut and some sort of sweet beets, bright red and sticky! No room for ice-cream afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!