Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, August 19, 2011

Centennial Park

Our first stop on our Atlanta sight seeing tour was Centennial Park created for the 1996 Atlanta Oylmpics. This fountain is the world's largest interactive water fountain but I resisted the temptation to run through the jets with Mark in the wheelchair! From a little higher up you can see that the jets and the coloured brickwork make up the five olympic rings. Watch out for a recurring theme of the world's largest, longest, deepest etc through my Atlanta blogs, it's becoming a bit of a joke on our sightseeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!