Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Swan House by Elizabeth Musser


This novel is set in Atlanta and takes as its base the Paris air crash in 62, I think, which killed over 100 Atlantans who had been in Paris on an art trip. Many were artists themselves and this Rodin statue outside the High Museum of Art in in memory of those who died. The novel then weaves a story around one young girl who has lost her mother and how she uncovers the secret identity of the painter of three lost paintings.

It was good to visit the places that had been mentioned in the book and see them for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!