Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Monday, June 18, 2012

Science Museum Day Three

We had a later start today but got to the Science Museum with plenty of time to walk round the Forest of Chromosomes, see baby chicks hatch, try out gagdets and experiments to improve quality of life, ( I have Eygptian shaped feet like 49% of the population!) and eat in the restaurant! Think I learnt quite a lot about the human body, biology not being my strongest point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!