Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Saturday, January 17, 2015

Declutter Challenge Day 17

Now it is getting harder but am still managing to keep up with my daily totals. However I am having to resort to counting "things that I have used up" to keep up with the challenge. On a positive note am finding all sorts of useful things I had forgotten about, like these snow boots which I wore this morning for a walk in the fine layer of snow that we had. Also found a lovely pair of mittens from our trip to Norway which kept my hands toasty warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!