Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

The newly designed Natta Tasha blog officially launches with the beginning of 2015 ending a blog silence of several years where work got in the way of blogging but gave me many new friends and a couple of new hobbies! You know who you are because you probably received something homemade over the last year or so! This New Year starts with a challenge. For every day of the month I am going to reduce, reuse or recycle that number of things from an increasing collection of belongings or stuff hidden at the back of cupboards. Quite easy at the beginning of the month I am guessing but maybe harder when the date gets up into double figures! Today I have donated to the charity bag one handful of DVD's, (which actually comprised of seven discs!). Feel like taking up the challenge? Leave a comment to share how you get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!