Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Monday, January 5, 2015

It's catching on!

The challenge is spreading, in fact north to Duns Tew and east to Spalding where recycling efforts and cupboard turn outs are taking place probably as we speak! Loyal, young fans in Spalding (still loyal, though growing up quickly and not as young as they were when I last blogged for them from America) have recycled their Christmas cards and our Duns Tew Friends, (DTF's), encouraged by my efforts are starting on their cupboards! However my efforts were derailed slightly yesterday when I returned from a delicious lunch with DTF's with some candles and a Spanish tile that had been recycled my way! Now that's not in the spirit of the challenge, filling up someone else's cupboards with the contents of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!