Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Friday, June 25, 2010

Hummingbird Tea Party



It was a gorgeous afternoon for a girlie tea party in the garden with some friends from St Nic's. We were also celebrating the imminent arrival of Baby Edwards but despite much discussion still didn't settle on a name! Sugar overload was the order of the afternoon with me trying out many recipes from the Hummingbird Bakery cook book that I was given at Christmas. After lemon drizzle cake, cup cakes and chocolate brownies we overdosed on the new cupcake phenomena, "Whoopies". Try one and I bet you can't eat more than two! Originating from the Amish community in America they get their name from the cries of delight, "Whoopie", when lunch boxes were opened and the cake spied. Place your orders now, selling out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!