Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farm Transport



Mark has wheels and I think he's rather enjoying it! The idea is that I will cycle along the country lanes enjoying the peace and quiet and serenity of the area and Mark will burn up behind me on the four wheeler to encourage me to keep going. After the marathon ride last week haven't taken him up on this offer yet but we took a sedate ride round the vegetable patch the day before yesterday and down to the stream to feed the fish. Was amazed to see turtles in the stream, but they were very timid and soon disappeared under the bank and couldn't be persuaded out with crumbs of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!