Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Florence


Previously seen at the Hummingbird Tea Party as a bump baby Florence was born while we were in the States so had to make up for six weeks worth of cuddles on my first visit. She is absolutely adorable as to be expected but disgraced herself with a pretty bad nappy while I was there! There is knitting on the needles for her at the moment so must get clacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!