Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dancing on Ice, well........

Standing up on ice would have been more appropriate!

Spurred on by Emily I agreed to try ice skating as a weekly form of exercise. We were lucky enough to have the rink almost to ourselves so didn't feel too much of an idiot during my first lesson, also meant no other human was in much danger. Took two big falls and have the bruises to prove it but my recklessness meant I picked up some speed and moved away from the edge by the end of an hour. Have new found respect for those celebs who take part in Dancing on Ice it was terrifying to start with and I now know how Bambi felt when trying to use his legs the first time.

Needless to say will be going back again, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!