Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The big red bus!


After smiling very nicely at the man and saying how much I thought this looked a little like a London Taxi, (obviously not the colour), we got upgraded with no extra charge to this beast, a Chevrolet HHR, no less! No I don't know what it is but I LOVE IT!!!!

We were expecting to get a little tin box with handles to wind down the windows but this has leather seats, electric seats, heated seats, air con and satelite radio. No sat nav though so still got hopelessly lost leaving Washington but that happens everytime and I'm beginning to think a map wouldn't help anyway.

Just noticed it looks orange in the photo but it is bright, bright red really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!