Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Leaving Brooklyn


Leaving Brooklyn, just before taking the bridge over the water, we had this view of the Manhatten skyline. It really is an impressive sight to see and must be wonderful from the helicopter rides you can take which I saw buzzing around. Back in New York the hectic, busy and noisy atmosphere hits you like a brick wall. One of the nurses said you can stand in the same spot and never see the same person six seconds later. That's quite a fast pace of life and I quite believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!