Pages


Welcome to Natta Tasha! A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to at home, in the garden, at my craft table and abroad!

Drop by to catch up with latest Natta from Tasha and say it quickly enough for a clever play on my name.

Come on in, join the fun and leave a comment to continue the Natta!




Monday, July 11, 2011

Along the Boardwalk

This was a really nice thing to do, to walk along this wooden walkway on the edge of the bay to the lighthouse not far away. The heat was blistering though and the air very humid. There were many birds on the lake and we saw a huge heron from only a couple of metres away. He seemed so tame I wondered if he was plastic, but no! The fact that we were outside the decoy museum also made me a little wary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here about what we are up to!